Admission Registration Process
- School academic year is from April to March.
- Admissions are on first come first basis.
- Registration forms for admission are available at school's Administrative office or can be downloaded here: for II to X and for XI-XII
- Parents are required to apply for admission in the prescribed forms along with the required documents and submit at Administrative office.
- No change in the Date of Birth of a student is permissible once he/ she is admitted.
Acceptance of Admission
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- Two Passport size Photographs of the child along
- Detailed Marks Card of previous Class
- School Leaving Certificate issued by previous School (countersigned by CBSE Board)
- Character Certificate issued by previous school
- Registration No. of previous Class
- Previous residence proof and present residence proof
- Aadhar Card of the Child and Parents
- PAN Card of the parents
Parent Orientation Program
An orientation program for all parents is conducted before the beginning of each session. This program is organized to facilitate better understanding of school's vision, and learning and teaching methodologies among parents. Parents also get to know the teachers, and gain a perspective on what to expect in the upcoming session and what kind of support they would need to provide at their end.
Monthly fees should be deposited before the 10th of every month. A fine of Rs.50 will be charged along with fee from 11th to 20th of the month after which the student's name will be struck off from the roll. The pupil will be readmitted only after fulfilling the other formalities.